ASM Students should create a student binder to keep track of all their work.
Feel free to use our Printable NCM Student Binder Template:
A Student Binder should be divided into approximately 7-8 sections.
NCM recommends the following headers:
- Plan of Completion
- Student Record/Transcripts/Academic Grades
- Clinical Record Forms & NARM Skills Form
- Practice Guidelines/Informed Consent/Transport Form
- Student-Preceptor Evaluation Forms
- Correspondence with NCM & Preceptors
- Application Forms & Contracts
- Keeping the most recent items on top of each section makes finding things by date easy.
- Use divider tabs for each section.
- Use 1" (or larger) 3-ring binder
- Each student will want to make sure that they have a copy of every piece of paper that they send to the College.